Morning Awesome

Soup Dragons – “Pleasure”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Morning Awesome and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/chez.pazienza Chez Pazienza

    I see you’re feeling very late 80s-early 90s British indie this week.

    • ranger11

      Happy Mondays! Are they considered British indie? Loved 24 Hour Party People though.

      • villemar

        24 Hour Party People is one of my favorites. I see Happy Mondays as seprate and part of the whole Manchester thing.

        It’s funny about this time period, where you have some brilliant stuff coming out of the UK, like the Stone Roses, Charlatans, Inspiral Carpets, the Farm, Ride, Lush, and early Blur and Oasis (pre-Britpop). Something woderful was happening there and I guess it just got eclipsed by the aforemeentioned Britpop.