One Dollar

The implosion of Herman Cain starts tomorrow.

In other news, lacking anything genuine to investigate, or at least anything damaging to the Obama Administration, House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa has decided to cast resurrection on the corpse of the long-dead ACORN, accusing the organization’s former leaders of funding the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Really.

  • dildenusa

    One dollar? WHICH ONE? Rumor has it The Koch Roach Brothers will pump 200 million of them dollars into the 2012 election on “issue ads.”
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/07/koch-brothers-database-2012-election

  • D_C_Wilson

    He forgot to mention Soros. Gotta work Soros in there somehow.

    Issa is getting desperate. He started this year promising the GOP that he’d find something they could impeach Obama for. Now he’s reduced to flailing away at a dead organization.

  • http://macklyons.blogspot.com/ Mack Lyons

    Is it awful of me to savor the hell out of this turn of events? Because I am. I’ve been waiting for Cain’s 15 minutes to run out for the past couple of months.

    • JMAshby

      I find it to be endlessly hilarious.

  • incredulous72

    Darrell Issa . . . ‘the stupid’ is mighty strong in that one.