Quote of the Day

Just in case Herman Cain’s relationship with the Koch Brothers wasn’t clear enough.

“I am the Koch brothers’ brother from another mother,” Cain told a crowd at a Koch-funded Americans For Prosperity gathering in Washington Friday.

This alone, aside from claims of sexual harassment and intimidation, should tell you everything you need to know about Herman Cain.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • theronware

    So you make money when you buy and you sell?! Hehe

  • D_C_Wilson

    Good use of the Duke boys. If they weren’t modeled on the Kochs, then they are at least an eerie similarity.

    I wonder how much the Koch’s paid Cain’s mother?

  • CarolyninDet

    I read your blog daily but have never written comments. I had to respond because I just told my husband about an hour ago that Cain and the Koch Brothers reminded me of “Trading Places”. I couldn’t believe your post when I saw it. CarolyninDetroit

    The parenthetical R tells me all I need to know. ;)