Quote of the Day

Even Herman Cain does not take Herman Cain seriously anymore.

Asked by an NBC reporter to expand on the report that he’s “reassessing” staying in the race after an Atlanta woman said she had an affair with him for the last 13 years.

“999, 999, we’re doing fine,” Cain told Andrew Rafferty [.]

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    For the comedic vigor of the nation, Sherman should do his patriotic duty and stay in the race until we’ve exhausted every joke at his expense.

    What is actually twirling around in his mind, is what I want to know! Then again seeing as how many sex scandals there are with him, perhaps its best to not to know.