Rep. Giffords Speaks on ABC News

Presented without comment:

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Gabby Giffords has tremendous will and courage. I have absolutely no doubt that if it can be done by a human (regaining full control of her language skills, etc..), she will do it, and that she will return to Congress if she is able.

    GO, Gabby!!

  • cgwalt

    I got teary watching this this morning.
    I’m just glad she survived.
    Applause and much aloha to this young lady for the way she perseveres.

  • CanadaGoose

    Never thought she’d live. Then never thought she’d be a conscious human again. I am so happy to have been wrong. I only hope she continues to defy the odds.