The Cain Scrutiny

Artist – John Darkow

In other news, the Senate Republicans, along with two Democrats, successfully blocked an infrastructure and jobs spending bill today which, among other things, would have created a national infrastructure bank.

One of the supposedly-Democratic collaborators was Joe Lieberman, while the other was Senator Ben Nelson.

With friends like these…

  • Byproxy73

    Lieberman & Ben Nelson — go figure.

    • D_C_Wilson

      At least Lieberman will be out after the next election. That’s a win-win. We’ll either get a real democrat or at least someone who is open about being an agent of the GOP.

    • Dan_in_DE

      Those a**hats apparently both broadcasted their willingness to consider this one. Which looked like a silver lining, but.. seems that they just wanted a little more time to formulate their excusses.

      I think it was Rachel who pointed out that, that it’s the most important critera to bringing a couple of R’s over on a vote – you won’t get that unless every last D is united on a bill.

      These Conservadem Pricks are the by far the biggest hinderance to progress in America!

      • Dan_in_DE

        To clarify – I meant to attribute that to Rachel Maddow above. I’m pretty sure that’s where I heard this.

        One way or another, it’s the Conservadems that I hate the most. I guess it’s the same, in a bass-ackwards kind of way, as the wingnuts vitriolic hatred for Mittens Williard Romney. I really hate Lieberman more than any other politician out there. That sleezy little fuck!

        I was relieved to see Charles Pierce’s comment. If you wish them dead, I’d say you’re taking it a little far, but at least you’re in good company.

  • MrDHalen

    See, Obama has failed us again. He continues to do nothing for Progressives.

    /Snark

  • mrbrink

    “Show me on the doll where the pizza man touched you.”

    -Stephanie Miller.

    Heard this one today from a friend:

    “George W. Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics. As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Bush in his chair reached for the aftershave. Bush was quick to stop him saying, ‘No thanks, my wife Laura will smell that and think I’ve been in a whorehouse.’ The second barber turned to Obama and said, ‘How about you sir?’ Obama replied, ‘Go ahead; my wife Michelle doesn’t know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'”

    • JMAshby

      Nice

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_FMSEVSNPJN2T7DQ6SET2Q32JPY Jack

    October 13, 5:30 p.m. or so, in foshan, Moncler Scarf Caps guangdong HuangQi traffic accident happened, a van to hit a 2 years after the girls, make a bit, but did not hesitate to get off, but to start saving once again from the girl who run over, and then have a car run again. In a few minutes after, 18 people who pass through the scene, but no one reaches or call the police, until 19 th also is a SheHuang aunt found only after the lift. According to the latest report, girls Mens Hats And Scarveshas been brain death, life could happen at any time, even dangerous estimated future brain-damaged states can’t recover. Moncler Lovers Vest.

    • adks

      I’m not sure what this is, but it makes more sense than one of Rick Perry’s speeches.

      • Dan_in_DE

        This kind of thing is really annoying, right? I too was duped into reading half of it before realizing what it is..

        LOL