Seriously Fubared

Artist – Jen Sorensen

In other news, according to an exit-poll conducted by the AFL-CIO following Tuesday’s vote in Ohio, approximately half of those who voted would be less likely to support Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate specifically because he supported Governor John Kasich’s anti-union law SB5.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Weber/707255929 Karen Weber

    Love this–“Fumin’ pre-human” should be a regular cartoon series

  • Zina Z

    Yes, I agree. I think we should hear from the unborn. LOL!

  • Obama_FTW

    Maybe I’m misunderstanding this but the first slide says a baby is about to be born, then it’s a recently born fetus, then a pre-human. And pre-human refers to itself as 7B. Does this mean the baby reverses its own gestation period? Maybe I’m trying to make too much sense out of this? Or I just haven’t had enough coffee to get it.