Suckers

Artist – Joe Heller

In other news, this happened today. A mistress of 13 years would seem to make Herman Cain’s other accusers appear more credible.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    According to the media, Herman Cain having an affair ends his campaign… the same media propping up Newt Gingrich as the front-runner.

    Not serious people.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    This was probably inevitable. I’m kind of glad it happened as soon as it did. Give credit to the cops for following through and, even if unintentionally, exposing what the rest of us have always known.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Oh, we’re far beyond “credibility issues” at this point. Pass the popcorn.