Super Stupid

Herman Cain is worried about China.

“They’ve indicated that they’re trying to develop nuclear capability…”

China has been nuclear since 1964. They’re responsible for the fourth largest nuclear stockpile in the world, with approximately 240 warheads.

Doy.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_S7NUGMJ2FDHYATRLWFEFCC5CQI schemata

    And wingnuts on the Texas school board start another new rewrite.

    Seriously, can you believe we live in a country where this dude is in the fucking lead for a major party nomination?

  • mzmijewski

    Has this guy even been overseas? I doubt that he could point to China on Google Earth – what is Google Earth?, he said. He is no less educated than the people voting for him. I thought all Neanderthals were extinct.

      That, Madam/Sir, is an insult to the fine Neanderthal species.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Well, Cain has officially surpassed Bachmann and Perry on the stupid scale.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_TLHIXVS2CHDJNWYPZJIZ5NNZ3A Robert

    The whole sexual harrassment thing is just a distraction from the American people realizing that Cain’s policies are what is really scary.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Along these lines, I don’t know what’s more disheartening; the fact that Republican candidates and officeholders are constantly promising to “allow” things that are already allowed, “forbid” things that are already illegal, “start” doing things that are already being done, “stop” things from being done that aren’t being done anymore or have never been done at all, and so forth, or that their voters vote for them so they’ll do it.

    So much of Republican politics these days depends so heavily on their voters not knowing things, that one wonders how a Republican candidate can communicate with an informed audience.

    • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YM23FX2FBZEC3UVDPZRGCUBIZ4 staci

      Birds of a feather, graf. Their capacity to understand each other is what is really scary to me.

      …one wonders how a Republican candidate can communicate with an informed audience.

      All available evidence points to “They can’t.”

  • jmby

    Hey, Herman – Sarah called. She wants her intellect back.