Worst Person in the World

Herman Cain for this from last night’s debate:

“Legislation has already been written — HR 3000. In the previous Congress, it was HR 3400. What that does is — it has already been written. We didn’t hear about it in the previous Congress because Princess Nancy sent to it committee and it stayed there. It never came out. HR 3000 allows the decisions to be with the doctors and patients, not with the bureaucrat in Washington, D.C.”

Princess Nancy? Disgusting asshole. This would be sexist for anyone, and especially so for someone accused of sexual harassment.

The Republicans really despise Nancy Pelosi, but they can rarely if ever articulate why — other than to make fun of her face. Another in a long list of trespasses in their war against women.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • laddieluv

    Condescending, arrogant, delusional, ignorant, corporate bu.tt kissing, misogynistic, sleezy, smarmy, skeevy-producing, lying through his ugly teeth dirty “old” man!

    And afterwards this piece of human dreck actually said “perhaps” he shouldn’t have said that re: Nancy Pelosi.

    Perhaps? When can I get a blueprint of this guy’s brain; I’m building an idiot.

    (My head hurts. blech.)

      NAILED it, AJ.

      I can’t understand why people view any of this current crop as presidential.

      They are all complete and utter assholes.

  • http://twitter.com/KCRoot42 K Chris Reuter

    What a dick. One may disagree with her, but I think the former Speaker has earned the right to be referred to in respectful terms. That’s Congresswoman Pelosi you disrespectful, arrogant SOB…

  • GrafZeppelin127

    They despise Nancy Pelosi because she’s a Democrat. They despise Democrats. They win elections by getting other people to despise Democrats. What’s the big mystery?

      Graf, I don’t think we should be so blasé about the verbal abuse that Nancy Pelosi or any women suffer from the GOP. Remember how horrible they were to Hillary Clinton (not to mention her poor daughter)? They vilify people constantly but I marveled then (and still do) at the level of vitriol they spew at liberal women. They must be some kind of scared. Independent wombs scare the living daylights out of conservatards.

      • GrafZeppelin127

        I don’t think I’m being blasé; I’m just tracing the root of the problem. The fact that the target is a woman, an ethnic or religious minority, gay, &c. is just, as I’ve often called it, seasoning for the hate stew. They hate anyone and anything that isn’t one of them and that doesn’t or won’t vote for them, and their bread-and-butter election strategy, since they have no genuine accomplishments or admirable attributes of their own, is to get other people to harbor that hatred.

        We are always more sensitive to hatred directed at those with whom we identify than we otherwise would be, which is not to diminish it in any way. But the fact is that if Nancy Pelosi (or Hillary Clinton, or Rachel Maddow, or Janene Garofalo), all else being equal, was a Republican, or a Republican fan/supporter/enabler/media mouthpiece, they would not be vilifying or spewing vitriol at them.

        They hate people for what they are, not who they are.

          Okay, just thought I detected a tone of “oh well what are you gonna do” in your post which is NOT like you at all. :) Consider me corrected.

        • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

          I think there’s a very clear case of misogyny from the party for the last two years. It’s not just Democrats who use birth control and get abortions.

          • GrafZeppelin127

            Which is one reason why Roe v. Wade will never be repealed and abortion will never be completely criminalized, and these “personhood amendments” will go nowhere. Plenty of rich white Christian men have daughters who get pregnant, shall we say, ‘unexpectedly.’ They want to have that option, and they’ll always have it.

            I wouldn’t count on that. Rich white men can always send their daughters or wives to Europe.

            Nicole, you make a good point. The rich in this country have always had access to safe abortion procedures regardless of what the law actually was. It’s the poor that suffer the most under such laws.

      • MiddleMittenLiberal

        They are afraid of strong, smart, dare I say, liberal, women!

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Can anyone imagine Al Gore or Bill Bradley in 2000, or John Kerry, John Edwards, Howard Dean, Wes Clark, &c. calling George W. Bush “Prince Georgie?” Can anyone imagine Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton or any other Democratic candidate calling Sarah Palin “Princess Sarah?”

    Of course not.

    Republicans can get away with saying anything.

    We remember Mitt Romney going in front of a bunch of troops and bad-mouthing President Obama. “You don’t want a President who hates you and weakens America. You have that President today”, or words to that effect. What would have happened if John Kerry had done that in 2004?

    Call it Republican Moral Hazard. They know they have a massive, well-funded media machine, not to mention numerous well-funded fan clubs and legions of devoted fans, that will enable and support whatever they do or say. Democrats, by comparison, have to be a lot more careful.

    • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

      Always applicable:

      IOKIYAR

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Remember how tea parties made 2010 all about “flip this House” and demonized Nancy Pelosi? Turnabout is fair play, but I’m still waiting to see Dems rally around returning Pelosi to the Speaker’s chair. Maybe we needed this “princess moment.”

      I would LOVE to see her return to the speaker’s chair. She was fabulous!

      • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

        111th Congress: most productive in 50 years.

        112th Congress: least productive ever.

          Exactly.

    He is, as are a vast majority of modern Republican males, a condescending prick.

    Fuck you, Herman Cain!

    • laddieluv

      I’m “stealing” your sentiment, Nicole. grins.

      “Nailed it”!

      The “Herman-ator”: A complete as.shole of gargantuan proportions.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Is it just me, or is Herb (sic) the caricature the noise machine tried to say President Obama was during the campaign?

    Ach. They can all go fuck themselves, these so-called candidates and their supporters. Stick a fork in me. I’m going to go see Harold and Kumar and forget there’ll be another Republican American Idol show in mere days.

  • dildenusa

    I can’t imagine what kind of person thinks this guy should be the CEO of the most powerful military machine the world has ever seen. Not to mention that all of these clowns except for maybe Huntsman hasn’t a clue about foreign policy and what is going on in the world today. Their domestic privatization schemes are nothing but Wall Street ripoffs of honest working people.

    Matt Taibbi wrote a very good article in his blog.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/why-mitt-romneys-entitlement-privatization-plan-is-crazy-20111108

  • JMAshby

    Possibly the most important element of Cain’s “princess Nancy” comment was the tone of his voice when he said it. There was an elevation or agitation in his voice that came across as a temporary moment of rage.

    Cain clearly has a problem with women.