Anyone But Mitt

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is reportedly planning to offer a compromise in exchange for extending payroll tax cuts.

It’s a good bet the Republicans will turn down any offer just so they can claim taxes went up under President Obama, so it’s smart to offer them as much as possible now so they look worse later.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    The dream is a nightmare.

    I’m leery about the compromise the Dems may offer….It seems every time a compromise is offered someone who can least afford it will lose out. And what if the Rethugs back down and accept it? Once again, we would have caved to them. It’s like watching your three year old throw a temper tantrum and then rewarding their bad behavior. I want to see what Reid has to say first.