Christmas at the White House

Okay, I’m seriously jealous of Oliver Willis.

The only thing more awesome than a Christmas party at the White House is being invited to a Christmas party at the White House and having your picture taken with the president and First Lady.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in White House and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • caribbeanobserver

    But who or what is Oliver Willis?

      A blogger who was one of a small group of bloggers that the Pres met with this year.

      Edited for clarity.

    I’m jealous too!

  • Brutlyhonest

    Part of the war on christmas?

  • http://www.broadwaycarl.com Broadway Carl

    Wait a minute! This has to be a fake. There are Christmas trees in that photo. CHRISTMAS TREES, I TELLS YA! Nice try, Oliver.