I No Longer Approve This Message

Artist – Jimmy Margulies

In other news, according to the Wall Street Journal, federal criminal charges are being prepared in relation to the explosion of the Deepwater Horizon oilrig in the Gulf of Mexico last year.

  • http://www.facebook.com/ohaneze Boodie Ifeanyi Ugwumba

    If only it was that easy..

  • desertflower1

    Did I say how tired I am of this bigoted, conspiracy theorist nutjob already? If I never hear that man’s name again…it won’t be soon enough.

    • ainsleyroad

      He’s like 76 years old, isn’t he? If he doesn’t win this go around (rub a bald head, do whatever you do for good booga booga) he should be going away soon after that. If he’s not, and runs again in 2016 I can’t believe anyone in this country would be dumb enough to elect that crazy bat. But then again…

        Unfortunately there is always his son, who is also beloved of Libertarians and Teatards

  • Raina Senae

    Ron Paul has said for more than ten years, and probably longer than that, that he supports gay marriage (he supports any voluntary act, he’s a voluntarist), he just doesn’t believe in federal government intervention like the stupid Defense of Marriage Act. He introduced the “We the People Act” which would remove federal government from private decisions, like sexual orientation. Last I checked, Obama has done nothing productive in terms of gay rights. On the other hand, Paul supports gay marriage for each individual citizen because it is their private right.

    Get your facts straight, people and research a candidate before lump he/she together in a group they don’t belong in.

    Oh, and he also has believed in repealing Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell for years and ultimately voted for it to be repealed this year.