Mark Halperin is Always Wrong

Alex Pareene via Sullivan:

Halperin is so dedicated to being wrong about everything that, upon his return to the airwaves, he actually made a point of mentioning that, had he been on TV during his suspension, he would’ve been wrong about something.

I still think it’s bizarre that Halperin was suspended for saying the word “dick” on television, yet he mainstreamed the racist “Barack Hussein Obama” is a terrorist sleeper conspiracy theory (TIME Magazine has since scrubbed Halperin’s “Manchurian” column). Oh, and he’s always wrong. These latter two things are okay, but the word “dick” is a suspension-worthy trespass. The media is screwy.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Mark Halperin and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    Well deserved, Halperin. I eagerly await your prognostications this election cycle.

  • JMAshby

    Just the title of this alone made me laugh.