Morning Awesome

Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt – “What Are You Doing New Years Eve?”

By the way, if you haven’t seen “New Girl” you’re missing the funniest new show of the year.

(via Chez)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Morning Awesome and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JackDaniel07

    cheers!
    New Girl is a fresh fun show that seems to pull its script outta my head!

    And that Leavitt kid starred in 50/50, an amazing movie

  • MagicLoveHose

    Ah, the two leads from my favorite romantic comedy of all time, together again. Good stuff.

  • holyreality

    She has more singing talent in her pinkie than any other current diva on the charts today.

    But then that is not saying a lot these days when vocal effects, and cheesecake sell the records.

    AND, and she is absolutely adorable.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=624879376 Kerry Reid

    I have such an embarrassing dirty-old-lady crush on JGL. (But at least it didn’t start until he was grown-up — it’s not like I watched “Third Rock” and thought “That guy is HOT!”)