Newt’s Latest Endorsement

No, this isn’t an article from The Onion. This is real.

A website that promotes adultery has endorsed Newt Gingrich for president, and even erected a giant billboard in Pennsylvania to announce it. Next to a picture of Gingrich making a “shh” gesture, the billboard reads: “Faithful Republican, Unfaithful Husband.” Ashleymadison.com, a dating website for people looking to cheat on their spouses, welcomes visitors with the tag line, “Life is short, Have an affair.”

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

I didn’t even know there was a such thing as a dating website for people looking to cheat together, and I’m sure most people were unaware of that until now as well. Thanks Newt.

Or as we say around here — keep going! You’re doing great!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • https://www.facebook.com/danah.gaz danah gaz

    I’d heard of the service before. This is grand. HAH.

    Better watch out though – Newt may try to SLAPP this.

  • caribbeanobserver

    This is like comedy hour with these folks. Nuttier every day!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Perfect.