Nothing But a Scurvy Little Spider

Just a bit of movie trivia today:

In 1947, an FBI analyst submitted, without comment, an addition to a running memo on “Communist infiltration of the motion picture industry,” recording the opinion of an industry source who said that the film’s “obvious” attempt to discredit bankers “is a common trick used by Communists.”

The movie?

It’s A Wonderful Life.

I’ve heard the same throw-back “commie pinko” crap about Occupy Wall Street.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Movies, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • holyreality

    My favorite conservatives are those who beatify McCarthy for his valuable service in ridding Amurrica of the evil commie threat :P

    (M)ann Coulter being one.