Our Stupid Politics and Stupider Republicans

Just a reminder.

Yesterday, a former Republican frontrunner for his party’s nomination for President of the United States suspended his campaign due to an affair, and while announcing the end of his highly-regarded campaign he quoted a lyric from Pokemon: The Movie.

In a better America, Herman Cain should have been disqualified from running a long time ago — not because of the affair, because he routinely quoted from Pokemon: The Movie.

And also, these items.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://profiles.google.com/anoncollie Anon Collie

    But all he wanted to be, was the very best! Like no one ever was!
    To Tax the poor was his real task; subjugate them was his cause!
    He was traveling across the land, searching far and wide.
    Each female volunteer to molest, with fluids that’s inside!

    Man, that theme’s way too catchy. Years later, and I still remember enough of the first stanza to make a bad parody of that.

  • http://www.facebook.com/Jrosario1701 Justin Rosario

    HEY! I like Pokemon!!! He could the lead character in Pokemon White House! He’ll be called “Ass Grabem!”