Quote of the Day

“And I issued a challenge to Tea Party members. … [Gingrich] is a progressive. … If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race.” Glenn Beck

Beck thinks Gingrich is a progressive. He’s not. He’s an instigator, opportunist and a capitalist. Regardless, sounds like Glenn Beck is beginning to see the light about the true motivation behind the tea party.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    I wouldn’t give Beck any credit since Beck is also a racist. He’s just mad that the baggers like Gingrich.

  • Corebela

    This proves to me that he really is nuts and not just faking it for money. Not sure which is worse

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=714513780 Chris Fontecchio

    Isn’t beck playing the “progressive” card to get his (ahem) followers off Gingrich? It adds up, since the party elite are swinging slowly to neut, and beck has been voted off that island.

  • muselet

    … [I]s it about Obama’s race?

    Blind pig finds acorn.

    Okay, here’s what I see going on here:

    1) The base is currently flocking to Gingrich because they’d rather have anyone but a Mormon to run against the Evil Kenyan Usurper.

    2) Beck is a Mormon, so he’s not on board with the base wanting to derail Romney.

    3) He’s playing the race card so that he can avoid accusations that he’s backing Romney because he’s a Mormon.