Super Stupid

Rick Perry isn’t qualified to be president — at this point, he’s not even qualified to say the word “president.” Here he botches the name of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

Oh yeah, and Perry thinks there are eight Supreme Court justices.

You have to be pretty effing stupid to be summarily rejected by the tea party Republicans.

    No. No f-ing way. Fuck that guy. Fuck you, Rick Perry! Stupid faced fuck. Fuck you so very hard with a pissed off unshaven Justice Kagan. It’s over. Stop.

    “Activist judges…”

    To think that a guy with that idiot-capacity could become president post-Bush is too much to bear. He’s upsetting the order of evolution and making a mockery of the value of a good education. “You too can be a total fucking bumper brain and make it to the top of the food chain!”

    Unacceptable!

      It’s embarrassing as hell.

  • dildenusa

    Not much new here. Step one, open mouth. Step two, remove shoe. Step three, insert foot. Step four, remove pants. Step five, bend over. Step six, insert head in ass.

    Newt recently followed these instructions to the letter with his nonsense about Palestine.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/10/newt-gingrich-remarks-palestinians_n_1140673.html

  • muselet

    I’d credit this joke if I could remember the source (if anyone knows, please tell me):

    I hope he doesn’t shoot himself in the foot. He might chip a tooth.

    –alopecia

  • hanadora444

    The idea of 8 Supreme Court judges has great entertainment value. Imagine the number of ties.