Work Ethic

Artist – Taylor Jones

In other news, NATO announced today that it will withdraw its Iraq training mission by years end after failing to reach an agreement for a continued presence.

Also — Rick Perry’s recent anti-gay campaign ad is now the second most disliked video in Youtube history with over 600,000 dislikes.

  • http://twitter.com/TyJuanOn Kari Hope

    Are you sure this is a cartoon? Sure seems factual.

      Nah, the kids are too “white”.

  • sherifffruitfly

    Oh fer fuck’s sake. Someone was telling me the other day that it was THE MOST disliked.

    And i SPECIFICALLY asked “wow, even more dislikes than Rebecca Black’s Friday?”. And they said “yup”.

    Fucking lying “progressives”.

    fyi: Rebecca Black’s video had about 1.2 million dislikes. I look forward to the day when the rick perry ad eclipses it.