You Stay Classy, Republicans.

If a Democrat had said this about Laura Bush, there would have been resolutions passed condemning the Democrat and a national apology tour would ensue.

In today’s edition of Outrageous And Unfounded Insults, Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-WI) has decided to question Michelle Obama’s body shape.

MediaBistro reports that Sensenbrenner was overheard talking on the phone, retelling an incident in which he said about Michelle Obama:

“She lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Republican Party and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    Real classy, along with Brent Bozell who on Thursday on Fox Noise, called Obama a skinny, ghetto crackhead.

    Jesus. Better to have a big ass than a thunderously empty head like these fuckers do.

  • Buffalodavid

    I’m surprised a pic of this guy was not included. (insert fat joke here)

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Charles-Richard-Brown/545659651 Charles Richard Brown

    What is it with fat, pink faced republican’ts and their racism? Didn’t their mothers teach them better than that?

    A large “posterior” is not a sign of obesity or even being overweight.
    (I betcha he doesn’t say the same thing about Jennifer Lopez or Kim Kardasian)

      Seriously. If Michelle wasn’t so classy, she could make lots of jokes about the fact that Sensenbrenner hasn’t seen his own penis since 1965.

        Thank you for being able to say what I was thinking. What is about these fat, middle aged white men who think they have the right to judge ANY woman’s posterior. Michelle Obama is in such good shape, I bet she could beat the ever loving snot out of this jerk.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    Obama Derangement Syndrome with a little dash of racism added for flavor.

  • Guest

    Eric Cantor has an ego an infinite number of times bigger than Michelle Obama’s butt. How come none of the tea party republics are saying anything about that? Maybe because they don’t want to be stabbed in the back?

  • bill.j.murray

    Not to mention, if Michelle Obama had killed her ex-boyfriend when she was a teenager (which Laura Bush did, accidentally, probably), we would be in Full Fox Derangement Lockdown Mode.

    The ass of our gorgeous First Lady Michelle, is in proportion to the rest of her.

    Jim Sensenbrenner is a big fat tub of lard who probably wears a bra and a girdle to control the rolls of fat. And then there’s his 3 chins.

    Classless, racist, pasty old white man, pig.

  • Chachizel

    He said she had a big ass like it’s a bad thing! Lol…I personally find our First Lady attractive, and incredibly intelligent, which adds to her attractiveness. This guy is a douchebag. Kind of nice to see the American people finally starting to see these Republicans for what they are, class-less, irresponsible, greedy asshats!

  • holyreality

    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHIH_enUS409US409&ix=hca&q=Jim+Sensenbrenner+(R-WI)&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=od70TsGpN8mJgwfClIWAAg&biw=1159&bih=856&sei=yOT0TrKsMsGugweMlP21Ag

    How did that saying go about throwing stones, and glass houses?

    At least her jowls aren’t as large as her boobs.

    His belly’s bigger than her butt.

    He looks like the last serving of vegetables he had was during the Reagan administration.

    • rgbyref

      His sort-of-apology was that he “just doesn’t like being told what to eat.” It doesn’t appear that he’d listen if she did.

  • rgbyref

    Let’s try some alternatives on for size. “Gee, Barbara Bush has the personality of a piranha.” “Laura Bush always looks like she’s on drugs.” “Boy, if Nancy Reagan comes to your house, hide the good silver.”

    That felt really good. For the record though, I thought Nancy Reagan was nice enough, but just a couple of decades out of date, and that Laura Bush was a pretty good person stuck in the wrong place. I also think Michelle Obama is a very attractive woman with a build appropriate to her age.