A Brief and Harrowing Reminder for You

If things had gone horribly awry four years ago, John McCain, age 75, would be running for re-election right now.

And if he opted to not run for a second term, Vice President Sarah Palin would be running in his stead.

Yep.

I don’t even want to consider the current state of the nation if the McCain/Palin ticket had been victorious.

    *shudders*

    Not quite on-topic, this has to be the photo of the day.

      That’s hilarious! :)

  • http://twitter.com/cegrace cegrace

    “If things had gone horribly awry four years ago, John McCain, age 75, would be running for re-election right now.”

    Really? He would still be president?
    Call me a cynic.

    I think things would have gone horribly awry in ways we could not even imagine. After the election.

  • http://twitter.com/Sweetey15 Janet ODell

    Sweet Mother of God give me grace.

  • missliberties

    The cranky old dude is still a sore he lost the last election. He is still running against Obama and can’t stop saying his name.

    Never mind that he fomented the rise of the tea party, when he took Bill Kristol’s advice to nominate Sarah Palin as VeePee.

  • Draxiar

    I wonder if Mitt would mind if President Obama used that statement in his ads since Mitt clearly doesn’t care about context,

    • rgbyref

      “Liked” isn’t strong enough. That would be genius! Flood the markets with that quote two or three days before the election and the low-information independents’ heads will be spinning. Heck, you know the Repubs have something equally vile already planned.