A Word from the Crazy Caucus

A member of Congress recommended a military insurrection.

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), who doesn’t make much of an effort to hide his extremism, argued on a right-wing radio show this week U.S. military leaders should consider ignoring the orders of their commander-in-chief. He wasn’t kidding.

Say it with me now — if Allen West was a Democrat and the president was a Republican, Allen West would have to go on a nationwide apology tour after Congress passed a resolution scolding him.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/Emilia1956 Emilia1956

    Allen West should be in prison, himself.

  • http://twitter.com/Emilia1956 Emilia1956

    And isn’t this sorta kinda like sedition?

      I think it is. Complete and utter idiots they are.

      But, ya know, both parties are the same. Right.

      Not kinda, it is. Sedition: Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.

      I wrote a VERY long post on my blog about idiots like West who are allowed to say stuff like this because he is a Republican. However, if someone says something negative about America even in the presence of Pres. Obama, he is either blamed or treated as if he believes the same thing. This kind of stuff has to be stopped….I’m all for free speech but this crosses a line.

    No, Bob. They’d have a Democrat up on sedition charges.

  • http://twitter.com/themattmcd Matt McDaniel

    Too bad the NDAA doesn’t give Obama authority to imprison him indefinitely.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Allen West encouraging sedition in the ranks? If he was still in uniform, he could go to jail for that.