Another Tip from the Crazy Caucus

Rep. Allen West (R-Crazy Caucus) has something to say about critics of the Marines who pissed on the corpses of Taliban soldiers.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

These idiots gave the Taliban a free and valuable propaganda tool for activating other extremists to kill people, including Americans. And Allen West is defending them. Good job.

Also, we should be forever diligent about calling out members of Congress who tell us to “shut our mouths.” There’s a constitutional amendment that allows us to not shut our mouths, and it specifically prevents wackaloons like Allen West from making us do so.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Afghanistan and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • sherifffruitfly

    He sounds like somebody who has never been shot at by the Taliban.

    Jesus. I hate these stupid, thuggish, fascist-minded creeps.

    Urinating on a dead body is now admirable?

    Aside from the public relations aspect of it, how psychotic or stupid do you have to be to desecrate a dead body? No matter who the person was, someone loved him.

    • GlassBull

      “No matter who the person was, someone loved him.”

      Also a good reason not to cheer for people being killed, let alone desecrated.

  • http://twitter.com/_ccm CityCountryMe

    Allen West was forced to resign from the military. He made a deal to keep his pension/benefits. The man is a hothead with poor judgment. Google: Allen West, Hamoodi

  • muselet

    These idiots gave the Taliban a free and valuable propaganda tool for activating other extremists to kill people, including Americans. And Allen West is defending them.

    I’ve taken three passes at a non-vulgar comment, and the best I can come up with is this:

    “Idiots” is far too mild a term for those Marines, and “wackaloon” is far too mild a term for Allen West.

    Disgraceful, the lot of them.

    West is, indeed, a complete asshat. His deplorable behavior while on active duty is what makes him a hero to the idiots that elected him and continue to support him.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1432102542 Tim Neuenhaus

    Are we really that angry at 4 Marines for pissing on Dead enemy soldiers? If you think that is usable propaganda you have something to learn.

    The Taliban are not a bunch of farmers running around with rifles, they are a highly trained and very experienced military force with almost all of the infrastructure afforded American units sans air power

    We should be angry that we have placed 18 and 19 year old Americans in that situation where they have an opportunity to piss on a dead enemy corpse.

    Lots of judgement here, way to much.

    • JackDaniel07

      paragraph 3 makes some sense anyway…

    • Brutlyhonest

      As JackDaniel07 said, your 3rd para is true.

      Para 2 is irrelevant. Desecrating enemy dead is illegal and just plain wrong. We’re the US and we’re supposed to stand for that law and order stuff.

      Yes, I’m mad at those Marines for being asshats. They knew it was wrong and did it anyway. I spent 27 years on active duty. I wasn’t perfect but tried to do the right thing. People like this (west and the Marines) put all the rest of us at higher risk.

      You really believe this isn’t usable propaganda? Video of US Marines treating Muslims exactly the way Taliban, Al Qaeda and every other extremist groups’ propagandists try to portray us? Please, enlighten us.