It Won’t Go Away

You’ll have to forgive me for this one.

Artist – Randall Enos

In other news, Representative Gabrielle Giffords has announced that she will be resigning from congress this week to focus on her recovery one year after the Tuscon shooting.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    That’s a truly tasteless cartoon, Ashby, and I’m laughing so hard the neighbors think I’ve gone mad. Thanks for posting it.

    It’s understandable that Rep. Giffords would resign, but it’s also terribly disappointing. A daily reminder to the gun nuts in Congress of the damage caused by guns would be a good thing. She’s a brave, tough lady and, if we’re very lucky, she will reenter public life at some point in the future. We need more people like her.

    –alopecia