Jon Huntsman is Out

And he’s made an endorsement.

“The governor and his family, at this point in the race, decided it was time for Republicans to rally around a candidate who could beat Barack Obama and turn around the economy,” Huntsman adviser Matt David said in a statement. “That candidate is Gov. Mitt Romney.”

ThinkProgress notes that Huntsman once said Romney was “unelectable.”

  • ranger11

    I was lying yesterday and today I’m telling the truth. And why couldn’t that asshole Romney have a good economy in Massachusetts? The ficker was 47th out of 50 states in job creation.

  • eclecticbrotha

    OK, if you’re admitting you were never the best candidate, what was the fricking point of even running?

    For a supposedly smart Republican, Huntsman says some pretty stupid stuff.

  • http://profiles.google.com/myquest Michael West

    What quid pro quo was Huntsman given to drop out all of a sudden?

    • D_C_Wilson

      Free magic underwear for life?

  • gescove

    Jon who?

  • D_C_Wilson

    The ironic thing is that Rick Perry still thinks he has a chance.