Lessons of Bain

Artist – Jimmy Margulies

Polls close in New Hampshire at 8 pm EST. You can follow live results here.

I found Google’s results page to be more accurate and updated more regularly during the Iowa primary than other sources. The major networks couldn’t get their numbers straight.

  • Linda Secret

    Good one!

  • The_Dork_Knight

    Watching the romney victory speech… I wonder when he will say something thats not complete bullshit…

      Once he’s away from all the mics, like any ‘good’ politician.

    • D_C_Wilson

      After he’s dead.

    Ooh, thanks for the Google Politics link!

  • i_a_c

    I learned one thing from tonight’s primary: Ron Paul is certifiably senile.

    Oh wait, I already knew that. Guess I learned nothing.

    Ashby you’re reading my mind again! Here’s my political cartoon on this subject. http://drangedinaz.wordpress.com/author/drangedinaz/2012/01/10/the-republican-nominee-vultures-inc/