Mad Lib Odyssey

Artist – Jen Sorensen

In other news, today is the 1 year anniversary of the Tuscon shooting which killed 6 people and wounded 13 others including Representative Gabrielle Giffords.

Among those killed was Christina Taylor Green, a 9-year-old girl who was born on September 11, 2001.

President Obama called Gabrielle Giffords today to offer his support ahead of tonight’s vigil.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    My poor prose can not do justice to the Tucson victims so all that I can offer are my thoughts and prayers. There are many sad people in AZ today.