Mitt Romney's Animal Cruelty Problem

Rachel Maddow unleashes her incredible talent for reporting, analysis and storytelling on Mitt Romney’s very obvious animal cruelty problem.

Air-tight?

  • Not Sayin

    Mitt Romney pulls kind of a reverse Chevy Chase from Vacation. Fabulous. Airtight. Airhead. Rooftop carrier < back of pickup < BOARD YOUR DAMN DOG already.

  • Not Sayin

    For what it’s worth, I work in corporate America. I see insane, useless white guys get promotions to increasingly more useless positions, making more and more money every week. It is my fervent hope that one of these insane, useless white guys does NOT win the presidential election in November.

  • JackDaniel07

    Hahahaha that was the phrase that got me! “Air-tight”
    Braggable!

    Romney, like his father, is a cold-hearted prick (and an idiot…airtight….right). No doubt about it.

    Gingrich’s 28 minute piece on Romney-Bain Capital (u should watch it before it gets pulled) certainly gives the “cold-hearted Willard” meme some serious legs.
    http://www.webcasts.com/kingofbain/

    And, do pictures convey the character of a man? Oh, yeah, they can.

    The Pres vs Willard in pictures

    • gescove

      Love the pictures you linked… worth a thousand words!

      The tarmac shoeshine in front of the chartered Xtra Airways jet is the same kind of poison as Edwards’ $400 haircut.

      People struggling in this economy gave up paying for haircuts and shoeshines years ago. That is, if they were ever able to afford them in the first place.

    • Robert Scalzi

      Nice Pics !! Heck I don’t even have a pair worth putting a shine on….. albeit by choice, but still.

  • Robert Scalzi

    The lowest form of humanity are those that would abuse children, animals or the elderly…. Fuck Mitt

  • muselet

    This story almost makes me want to lock Mitt Romney in a rooftop carrier and drive for hours on the freeway until he shits himself. But I wouldn’t do that because I’m not cruel, not even to despicable little men like Mitt Romney.

    –alopecia

    • gescove

      It won’t be cruel if you make it air tight. Oh, and hose him off after six hours.

      • muselet

        Good point, but I still wouldn’t do it. The constant barking and scratching at the roof of the car would be annoying.

        –alopecia

  • Mike Huben

    Mitt Romney as Dexter.

    This is what Neil Swidey had to say in his original article about Romney washing down his station wagon after Seamus romneyed:

    “It was a tiny preview of the trait he would grow famous for in business: emotion-free crisis management.”

    Now ask yourself if you want Romney’s style of crisis management in the Oval Office.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_TBSOL23YR3XZBTFKSKRJXQY25A Mimi

    If the crate was “airtight,” then HOW DID THE POOP GET OUT??? And how did the dog breathe in an airtight container? I think he’s maybe a touch too DUMB to be president, not to mention cruel. Also – dog poo on your car = NOT A CRISIS. Family pet in a prolonged state of emotional terror and real physical danger = CRISIS requiring your immediate action. And Mitt, you must understand as governor that ignorance of the law is typically no excuse for a violation. (um, duh) Newt trying to make hay from this is also funny: Newt has no compassion for anyone or anything else on the planet. Why would he care about dogs?

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeanne-Whitlark/1094404718 Jeanne Whitlark

    How can the dog carrier be ‘air tight’? wouldn’t the dog die! Romney is an entitled douchbag who should never be president