PBS Newshour: The Extreme Weather of 2011

Watch How 2011 Became a ‘Mind-Boggling’ Year of Extreme Weather on PBS. See more from PBS NewsHour.

I’m sure everyone viewing this was affected by at least one of these events. Hopefully the trend doesn’t continue this year.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Environment and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Scary stuff. The blizzard in January affected us, but I love snow (as long as I don’t get stuck driving during a storm), so it was okay for me. :)

    Brad Johnson had some really amazing photos up yesterday of extreme weather events all over the world.
    http://thinkprogress.org/green/2011/12/31/388180/poisoned-weather-year-2011-in-photos/

    I don’t understand how anyone can deny climate change. It boggles my mind.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_FBR3NLMWG2EQPRXWO76HCBNFUQ Kris

    I read an article that even Republican Governors are concerned about the climate change and want to ask for more disaster funding but then they would have to admit that climate change actually exists…it’s a shame.