Quotes of the Day

“Typical of email I’m getting: ‘If you put a gun to my head and said Romney or Santorum I would say pull the trigger.'” Erick Erickson via Twitter

And this tweet by Cara Lynch cracked me up:

Romney: “Iran is about to have nuclear weaponry, just down the road here.” ?? What is Iran building in Sioux Falls?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    I was going to say something mean and classless but I am refraining. The establishment GOP is forcing the Tea Party/Christianists into line BUT they will have enough influence to determine who Romney’s VP pick will be. That’s all that Iowa tells us.