Regular Joe Romney

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, a federal judge has denied the appeals of Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich and Jon Huntsman to appear on the Virginia primary ballot.

Don’t miss this week’s Bob and Chez Show and the After Party.

Also — the NFL playoffs continue this weekend. What are your picks? I like the 49ers over the Saints, the Broncos over the Patriots, the Packers over the Giants, and the Texans over the Ravens.

  • ranger11

    You’re picking a lot of upsets and as a Giants fan all I can say is NO. Oh yeah, my picks are for all the favored teams except the Packers: Patriots, Saints, Ravens, and Giants.

      Ditto the football picks!

    • GrafZeppelin127

      Agreed.

  • i_a_c

    Maybe you’ve already seen this on the intertubes. If you’re tired of those pseudo-progressives who like to write stuff like “Ron Paul is terrible but here are all the reasons he isn’t,” Tim Wise wrote an outstanding essay dismantling that crap piece by piece. It is a must read IMO.

      An excellent piece.

      • i_a_c

        It’s a real barn-burner. Makes even non-smokers want a cigarette.

    • muselet

      An epic takedown. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

      –alopecia

  • i_a_c

    My picks are the Saints over 49ers, Patriots over Broncos, Packers over Giants, and Ravens over Texans.

    Not so sure about the Saints, though. They haven’t been as good on the road.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    As long as Tim Tebow loses in an embarrassing fashion, I’ll be content.

  • Chachizel

    Tebow over Brady? Uh…I don’t think so