The First Lady of the United States

I agree with John Cole about the “coolness” of the First Lady.

This item in the New York Times only adds to the coolness. Definitely a must read.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Michelle Obama and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

    Enjoyed reading that. I always thought that she would be a very formidable First Lady.

    Has anyone considered “Michelle Obama in 2016″? I really, really like that idea.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I like it solely because it would drive Rush and the other haters completely batshit.

  • rgbyref

    I recall reading in late 2008 that one of their former mentors remarked that he wasn’t surprised to see them in the White House but that he’d thought Michelle would be the President. It seems like she has the superior political, and personnel, judgment of the two.

    • ranger11

      History repeating. This is the same stuff that was said when Bill C. was president. Weird.