The Media Caucus

Artist – Daryl Cagle

A GOP Clown Car debate takes place tonight at 9 PM EST on ABC.

Also — The NFL playoffs have begun!

  • MrDHalen

    GO LIONS!!!

    • i_a_c

      I’m a Green Bay fan, but I’m pulling for Detroit tonight. 10 points down in the 4th, but there’s still hope.

      I love wild card weekend.

      • i_a_c

        Maybe no hope after all.

        • MrDHalen

          Lions are a young team and we have a good young core to get better around. Our future looks good.

          FYI — I road Aaron Rodgers all the way to my fantasy league title game, but Stafford won me the championship.

          Rodgers is just fun to watch play football. I will most likely be pulling for Green Bay to win it all now.