Branching Out

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer has been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) launched a special fundraising political action committee in October, pledging to use the money to fight illegal immigration and take on other issues she believes in. But based on financial disclosures filed this week, she has so far used it to do little more than buy copies of her own book.

The governor had raised only about $22,000 for Jan PAC by the end of 2011 and spent nearly a quarter of the cash, buying books from Amazon and paying a bill at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria hotel in Orlando, Fla. The rest of the money is still in the bank.

Look, I love a good Waldorf Salad myself, but I wouldn’t advise using your secret, anti-brown people PAC cash to acquire one.

  • Roberta Corcoran-Andrasik

    …particularly since said salad is likely to be crafted by brown hands…

  • trgahan

    Wha? A conservative using a BS hate mongering issue to line their own pockets and fund their book “sales”?!? You’d think they were televanglists or something…