Headline of the Week

HA! And gross.

No indication that it was deliberate.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • DiAnne Bradsher

    hahahahaha. Nice catch.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Bob, I am familiar with Weld for Birmingham and I can say categorically that this was on purpose.

  • muselet

    I think that’s actually better than the (so far hypothetical) “Romney Trails Santorum Across the Country”.

    –alopecia

  • Art__VanDalay

    The shitty right wing paper in my city also had a great headline: “Santorum win in Michigan could be messy for Republicans”

    In more ways than one! Again, not sure if the headline writer is in on the joke.

    • jmby

      I read this an hour ago and have had to come back to read it four more times. Can’t. Stop. Laughing.

      • Art__VanDalay

        Very funny indeed. What is great about it is that it is actually a nationwide chain in Canada (Sun Media) of shitty tabloid junk or, what wingnuts refer to as “news”. Some sneaky headline writer had to have put that in there on purpose, it’s just too perfect.