It’s Been Funny

An excerpt from the president’s speech today to the UAW in Washington.

You can tell the president thinks the GOP candidates, and Mitt Romney in particular, are a total joke. It’s visibly noticeable.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the president meets with Axelrod and Messina behind closed doors, although the laughter can probably be heard from the next room.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christine Mitchell

    My thoughts exactly and to quote an old friend…more please!

    Ashby, he gave the speech in Washington, not Michigan.

    • JMAshby

      Thanks for the catch. Michigan on the brain today.

        We have an open primary so I could have voted today. I don’t want to be part of giving those idiots any excuse to call foul.

        • JMAshby

          Good. I think the crossover voting is dubious.

        • Brutlyhonest

          Saw a thing on NBC tonight where they mentioned the possibility of crossover voting. SHOCKINGLY!, they failed to mention frothy has been encouraging it.

            Yeah, he was making robocalls in Mi encouraging Dems to vote for him. :)

  • rikyrah

    he was ON FIRE!!

    GO, MR. PRESIDENT.

  • http://www.facebook.com/rycarson Ryan Carson

    Man, I loves me some campaign mode Obama! Take those bastards to the woodshed!

  • Bob McIntosh

    When he mocked the Republicandidates for saying the auto bailout was ‘just about payback to the unions,’ I swear I almost heard him say “negro, please.”