It’s Not Over Yet

Artist – Jeff Parker

In other news, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels signed the state’s “Right to Work” legislation into law today. It’s all about jobs he says. Low paying jobs, I infer.

Also — Mitt Romney committed another huge gaffe today. I know you’re shocked.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • drsquid

    Nevada is on Saturday. Then we in Minnesota are next along with Colorado and a useless beauty contest in Missouri – they pick their delegates on St. Patty’s Day. This year, that’s Saturday. Should make for some interesting drunk caucusing in metro St Louis and Rolla. (At the university there, St. Patty’s Day is the biggest party day of the year.)

  • Bob McIntosh

    Why am I glad I moved out of Indiana?

  • MiddleMittenLiberal

    I dub “right to work” as the right to be poor.