Jackass Quote of the Day

Of all the horrible things said at the Worlds Worst Persons Convention (CPAC), I think this is by far the worst of the worst.

At a CPAC panel on the new contraception rule conservatives are rallying against, the moderator played a clip of Rachel Maddow saying that Republicans were waging a war on contraception. Panelist and conservative columnist Cal Thomas replied: “Rachel Maddow is the best argument in favor of her parents using contraception. I would be all for that – and all the rest of the crowd at MSNBC for that matter.”

And the moral of the story is — preventing pregnancy is okay as long as the fetus was destined to be a homosexual or a liberal, or a combination of the two.

Family values! A real zinger!

Conservatives aren’t funny.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts, Worst Persons and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    I expect no better of Cal Thomas.

    –alopecia

  • Not Sayin

    Fuckin a. People have lost their minds. Completely lost their minds.

    As an ordained minister and unapologetic liberal, I really do get tired of the Republican party acting like they have the market cornered on values and family issues. When you are this insulting, vulgar, and insensitive, don’t show up preaching your church crap to me. I don’t even know what church or what God they are talking about. Rachel Maddow is a fine journalist with a brilliant mind. I watch her show–she is kind to her guests, considerate of their opinions, and appreciates intelligent dialogue. But when you are none of these things, you can call yourself a Republican–or a hypocrite.

    If I was Rachel’s mother I would be extraordinarily proud of her. These conservatives wouldn’t know real Christian values if it was right under their noses. The way they think and talk is just evil.

  • mrbrink

    I think I love CPAC more than Christmas. I wish CPAC was held everyday so everyday we could hear from present and future stars of the Republican party like, the elusive Marco Rubio, who hide their deranged minds in their deranged states in their screwball districts most of the year like Pakistan hiding Bin Laden to build that legend and grow their political stock. The more we hear from these domestic terrorist nut jobs, the better for humanity. Sunlight is their enemy and I think they know it.

    It’s like a wingnut Field of Dreams over there, and I just love all these great conservative minds under one big roof spouting synchronized hate and division for the chance that one day it will collapse on top of them. “Let’s go look at the bodies!”

    Because CPAC is everyday for the Republican party, this is their Grand Poohbah convention and it’s CPAC-for-all if they ever seize absolute power again.

    When run-amokers tell you they’re going to run amok, people should believe them. But I get the feeling that too many naive people simply believe, “nah, that’s just politicians being politicians.”

    • D_C_Wilson

      I couldn’t agree more. CPACmas, as I call it, is the one time of the year when conservatives gather together in large numbers. With that huge gathering, they feel emboldened to say out loud and in front of cameras the kind of batshit crazy things they usually only post anonymously on the intertubes.

    • JMAshby

      If you hold a convention, they will come.

  • Chachizel

    Nope, not funny at all. Asshole is a better way to describe him

  • D_C_Wilson

    This is the kind of schoolyard bullying that can expected when you know you’re intellectually outmatched.

  • ArrogantDemon

    Family values indeed, if you’re a white male with lots of money and power, or one of our female and/or off colored minions, otherwise, fuck you