Jackpot 2012

Artist – Chris Weyant

In other news, Fucks Fox and Friends is convinced the Department of Labor, and by extension the Congressional Budget Office, are “cooking the books” on the economy because they work for President Obama now.

Fox is not news.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    It’s FOX Noise, Ashby — get it right!

    • JMAshby

      I’m partial to Fixed News

      • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

        Or as they say at Reddit, [FIXED] News

          Matt, completely OT…like your new website layout much better than the old one…kind of looks familiar ;) I tried to find a way to comment at your site but couldn’t find email addy and couldn’t comment on about page…hence this little note. Cheers!

          • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

            If it looks familiar that’s because some people forced it on me.

            Aha sounds like a resentment….sorry

          • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

            Not resenting anything, just relaying the actual sequence of events leading to that “familiar” look LOL

  • bphoon

    I refer to them as Faux News…for a reason…

    Now to be fair, the CBO displays ideological bias through its use of facts and arithmetic.

    • ArrogantDemon

      And facts and arithmetic have an obvious liberal bias, dont you know

  • ArrogantDemon

    Loser ass candidates, good news for America on everything from jobs to the economy, President Obama rating are going higher, this is all they can do.

    By August, they will have to say….fuck, I got nothing