Just a Quick Reminder

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

The unemployment numbers aren’t accurate. Or they are. Who the fuck knows.

And okay really? President Obama is responsible for the unemployment numbers when he first took office and before any of his policies took effect? Total horseshit.

When Ronald Reagan was sworn in, unemployment was 7.5 percent. In November 1982 — nearly two years into his first term, unemployment had risen to 10.8 percent. Conversely, when President Obama took office, unemployment was 7.8 percent. October 2009, some 10 months after taking office, unemployment peaked at 10 percent then precipitously dropped to its current 8.3 percent. A much better and faster record on jobs based solely on the math.

She’s a doof.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Sarah Palin and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • chucklenuts

    But she is so hot, so anything she says must be true

    • holyreality

      Just like the rest of the FAUX Babes :P

      • chucklenuts

        Don’t tell anybody….but I think she likes me

        • JackDaniel07

          You DO realize that wink was meant for ME right?

            C’mon, guys, it was meant for Rich Lowery, he said so!

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Morgan/100000299284844 Rich Morgan

    Does her rhinestone-studded pin really say “HOOAH” ?

  • i_a_c

    Obama’s bad, and bad for the economy, so the numbers must be fixed! And the media is in on it!

    WTF? Manipulation of oil supply by the president’s actions? I wonder if she knows that US oil exports are on the upswing, as is oil production.

    Bloomberg reports exports are at an all-time high.

      WTF, indeed.

      She makes me absolutely cringe. I can’t even bear to share a gender with this woman.

        Sarah’s not really a human woman; she’s claimed to be a Grizzly Mama — a half-term, halfwit Grizzly Mama, but a Grizzly Mama nonetheless, no offense to any fine intelligent bears who may be reading this.

        • D_C_Wilson

          That’s an insult to all bears!

    • BuffaloBuckeye

      The ‘oil supply manipulation’ was was pretty astounding comment. Boy, I twll you; to be able to make shit up with no call-out is a hoot.

  • holyreality

    Bob,

    Sir,

    Why aren’t you working for the Obama Campaign?

    If the President’s campaign staff would just list the facts, especially compared to GOP icons like Ike, and the Ray-gun, the rabble would begin to see the smoke and mirrors of the GOP.

    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000098740588 Jeremy Grunloh

      “…the rabble would begin to see the smoke and mirrors of the GOP.”

      That’s adorable.

    • JackDaniel07

      Hahahaah wait, he doesnt??!! But, every commenter on his HuffPo articles says he does!

    • Victor_the_Crab

      List the facts? Don’t you know the facts have a liberal bias, as far as the rabble is concerned?

      • holyreality

        Whilst I proclaim we live in Idiocracy, and talking like a f g is already condemned by our vilification of intellectuals, I dearly hope that we are not quite there yet.

        But then plants really want electrolytes don’t they?

  • Not Sayin

    Her shirt’s misspelled – that should read “HOOCH” as in lay off the shit.

    • JackDaniel07

      She got it during her bus tour when they stopped in Boston.
      Thats how they say WHORE there

      EDIT: OKOK, that was mean….ahhhh fuckit!

        :)

  • muselet

    Even when she has her talking points all in a line, ready and waiting, and a friendly and eager audience, Sarah Palin still manages to sound like a Dadaist poet (with apologies to Dadaist poets everywhere).

    I feel stupider from watching that clip.

      Blank verse isn’t intended to be read by a blank mind. When will the MSM reveal she’s having an affair with R. Crumb’s Mr. Natural and her career will quickly come to an end?

  • Christine Mitchell

    Just call her Ramblin’ Rose

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Keith Olbermann said it best.

    “That woman is an idiot!”

  • http://profiles.google.com/jadopine Jim Oliver

    You are SO MEAN

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

    LEAVE SARAH ALONE. SHE GIVES AND GIVES AND YOU ALL JUST WANT MORE MORE MORE