Morning Awesome

Our U2 POP theme week for its 15th anniversary continues. Here’s my favorite track from the album, “Last Night on Earth”.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Morning Awesome and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • DetroitSam

    When Will President Obama’s Critics Admit They Were Wrong? http://huff.to/xRBw57 via @HuffingtonPost

    • http://twitter.com/38_28_38 jezebel

      What does your comment have to do with the above video?

      Oh, you’re just a paid spam-tard troll? Gotcha. ;)

      • villemar

        That’s actually a great article with which I completely agree. That being said, I prefer my U2 threads pristine :-)

        This video seems to use the later-modified, cleaned up post-album version. This track sounds particularly great live…the live Mexico City version is one of my favorites from that show.

  • http://twitter.com/38_28_38 jezebel

    I like U2’s social ethic. Thanks Bono! :)

  • ranger11

    It’s not “Wake Up Dead Man”? Oh well…