Quote of the Day

“I’ll pay higher taxes. I look at it this way. I can pay higher taxes and people can have jobs, or I can pay lower taxes and I have my kid’s teacher asking me for a loan, which is true.” -Chris Rock at the Sundance Film Festival

Celebrities occasionally say very stupid things, and other times they say things in such a simple manner you wonder why you didn’t think of it first.

I hope one of the president’s aides wrote this line down.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Chris Rock is awesome!

  • Not Sayin

    Chris Rock has always been right on.

    • JackDaniel07

      I saw him on a show on PBS not too long ago, and he said something like — “They say ignorance is bliss…so whats the opposite of that? … Awareness…awareness is hell.”

      That quote sticks with me every day as I wonder if life is harder (as I imagine it is) for the sheeple around me, or if its actually truly blissfully ignorant and carefree, and I’m the sucker for noticing EVERYthing