Romney Fever! Catch It!

ThinkProgress with the best graphic of the week.

Whooo! Vote Romney!

(Someone has to say it.)

  • http://twitter.com/DrLearnALot DrLearnALot

    There’s no stopping him now.

  • mrbrink

    Echo! Echo!

    “Is this thing on?”

    All that wasted space looks just like “fiscal conservatism” to me.

    The Blues Brothers drew bigger crowds using an old Mt. Prospect police car and some fliers.

    And that’s just the “event” for everyone in Mitt Romney’s small-donor base.

    The real “event” took place afterward in a giant bank vault.

    If you look closely, though, I think you can see cardboard cutouts of Dolly Parton and Tom Selleck!

    Ha ha…oh, I got nothing, here.

    • JMAshby

      No, the Blues Brother’s reference was pretty good.

      • mrbrink

        Okay, okay. How about:

        …this is what tone-deaf looks like?

        Or…and this is my final attempt:

        Are you not entertained…?!!”

      No, this can’t be the event for the small donors, there’s still too many people there for that.

  • JMAshby

    Even better

    I wonder how much money the Romney campaign wasted on this silly debacle? (I hope it was a at least two Cadillacs full of hundreds.) I read that Romney has recruited ex-Bushites to work on the Titanic and they’re apparently doing their job — this is similar to what Junior used to pull; rent a big hall and then pack it with a small crowd of local party hacks and paid groovers grouped in close to the stage so that it gives the impression there’s a large enthusiastic audience in the venue who approves of your candidate, since network cameras usually focus on the stage. Only C-Span showed the truth as they panned the empty seats.

  • Lexamich

    The crowd caught wind that he was going to sing again.

  • Draxiar

    Seems Romney needs to embrace President Obama’s 2008 campaign slogan of hope and change.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Tracey-Page-Christensen/1338373624 Tracey Page Christensen

    LMFAO!!!!!

  • nellcote

    or contrast Rmoney with Prez Obama just last Labor Day in Detroit…

    http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/president-obama-JOBS-labor-day-speech.jpg