Rush Limbaugh Hates Women

Here’s the impotent woman hater talking about NASCAR driver Danica Patrick, who spoke out in support of the president’s contraception law.

“She was talking, Danica Patrick was talking about Obama’s contraception ruling. She was not speaking in general though it applies generally… She said, “I leave it up to the government to make good decisions for America.” … What do you expect from a woman driver? I don’t know why everybody was so shocked.”

Flaccid dickbag.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Rush Limbaugh and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JMAshby

    …and the following day, he mocked her for being involved in a multiple-car crash during a qualifier. “That’s what happens when women drive” paraphrasing

  • Ned F

    I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict that women are a very tiny percentage of Limpball listeners.

  • holyreality

    The massive bubble that conservatives willfully reside within entirely depends upon the Reagan narrative that government is the problem.

    As we can see that is just plain wrong as in incorrect. The Sacred memory of the Founding Fathers (TM) is mistakenly based on the Articles of Confederation, and that the allegedly desired Constitution CREATED a government that holds power, and can force States to submit. That is what was made, and endures today.

    Dovetailing with this is the GOP icon Lincoln who described it as government of, by, and for the people.

    Maybe if modern GOPers could see that their party is effectively twisting it into government of, by and worst of all FOR the corporations life will change for the better.

    In any case, it’s the Reagan narrative that is the chink in the bubbular armor.

  • willpen

    “Flaccid dickbag.”

    OMG… I just laughed so hard at this that I spit coffee all over my computer…..

  • deazl666

    DP has a temper. I would love to see her punch Rush real hard in the gut.

      face…right in his fat face…

    • D_C_Wilson

      She’d lose her fist in that blob.

      She’s a hero to many NASCAR Moms and dads — I wonder how this will play with that crowd — isn’t it his core audience?

  • http://twitter.com/DrLearnALot DrLearnALot

    Judging from his marital history, the feeling is mutual.

    • D_C_Wilson

      He’s just a payday to his exes and his future ex.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Cognitive dissonance can be disgusting.

    FTW Flaccid Dickbag

    That is an expression I have never heard before, but will definitely appropriate.

    Self-hating gay Republican male who cynically pays women to marry him doesn’t like independent women who do things he can’t? What a boiling pot of psychopathology Limbaugh is — I wonder what he’s going to do when he’s out of the big leagues on radio? (His audience is fading away or dying off as times change.)