State Mandated Rape in North Carolina

Yet another transvaginal probe law. But it’s been the law for a year now.

North Carolina’s ultrasound law, passed last year over the governor’s veto, didn’t provoke the same level of controversy. It doesn’t include the words “trans-vaginal probe,” either. But it effectively requires the procedure for many, if not most, abortions.

The new law requires an ultrasound before any abortion procedure. The woman has to be shown the image of the fetus, have the image described to her, and be offered the opportunity to hear the fetal heartbeat.

I’ve said it before but it bears repeating: white men have a universe of bad karma coming our way — and it hasn’t even started yet.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Healthcare, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    So the GOP has alienated just about every right-thinking Latino, woman, and homosexual in the country (if not the world). I’m thinking the Jews have to be next.

  • Draxiar

    I wish these misogynists put as much effort into creating jobs (and not by cutting taxes for the rich or supporting archaic energy technology…I know I know…I can dream can’t I?) as they do into crawling back into a womb.

  • trgahan

    Hrm…All these states have recently passed or are pushing the same law through their legislatures. It almost seems like there is some overriding national group demanding each state conform to a singular set of regulations regarding a specific issue. I would like to hear what the “States Rights/Anti-Federal Government/15th Amendment” crowd has to say about this blatant intrusion into the private affairs of the states to regulate their own females!

      So far as I can tell they are saying it is perfectly ok because the states are the ones acting and not the Feds AND they are pro-life so liberty for fetuses and white men, and the rest can go hang.

    • MiddleMittenLiberal

      I may be wrong, but isn’t it a Koch Brothers funded group (ALEC)???