The He-Man Woman Haters Club

Only four women appearied as guests on the Sunday shows. Media Matters with the sad tally:

A total of 56 guests were booked on the Sunday programs to discuss national affairs in February. Of those, 52 were men. (The newsmaker tally does not include guests invited to participate in roundtable discussions this month.)

And of the four women booked this month, just one, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was associated with the Democratic Party, despite the fact Democrats currently control the White House and the Senate. “We complain about this all the time,” a Democratic aide told Media Matters.

Good thing the issues of birth control, women’s healthcare coverage and abortion never came up this month.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Healthcare and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • morningsky

    F*#^!*g liberal media at it again.

    • BuffaloBuckeye

      Well done. I was going to comment along the lines of “Liberal media my ass” sort of thing, but you’re out ahead of this…

  • rikyrah

    unreal, isn’t it?

    I’m guessing none of them have ever outgrown their membership in the Get Rid Of Slimy girlS club.

    • muselet

      Hey, hey, let’s leave Calvin out of this. :^)

      –alopecia