Trolls Under The Bridge

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee, lead by Chuck Grassley, are blocking the approval of the renewal of the Violence Against Women Act because provisions recently added to the bill grant existing protections to members of the LGBT community, immigrants, and Native American tribes.

Keep digging.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Well, you know that immigrants don’t deserve the protection of law. That’s the whole point of HB56, is to take away legal protection. And let’s not forget that gays beating gays is good for the economy, or something.

  • muselet

    I’ve always been a Jane Espenson fan, and now I have one more reason. From her Twitter feed today:

    Help me out. In Rick Santorum’s new ad: http://t.co/agqt1l9I , is the gun firing actual santorum?

    Tell me that’s not awesome.

    Oh, and Charles Grassley needs a dope-slap.

    –alopecia

  • Corebela

    Don’t ya know bashing gays is part of the fundamental right to religion?

  • ArrogantDemon

    GOP: Trolling black, brown, females and gays since 1964