Who’s The Fairest Of Them All?

Artist – Chris Weyant

In other news, Nebraska, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas filed a lawsuit today challenging the Obama Administration’s ruling that insurance companies must provide contraception coverage. Apparently the compromise wasn’t good enough for them. The co-plaintiffs are all Catholic institutions.

I say go ahead. They will lose, and then it will be on record.

  • i_a_c

    Jon Bruning, Nebraska AG, is pandering to win Ben Nelson’s Senate seat. Shameless.

    None of those states would happen to be on the list of 28 states that already have a similar contraception coverage mandate, would they?

    A bloodless way for the Republican Party to cut its own throat. Don’t they think women in those states use contraception?

      They know they do, but they don’t care about that–the religious zealots I mean. They only want to control women because they think they have a right to. And if they have a right to, then they think God will help them win in the end and women will come around to their way of thinking. Only the secular or moderate Republicans will be the reasonable ones and there’s damn few of them left.